This weekend is the final stop on the 2015 Central Elite Pro tournament series out of Bull Shoals Boat Dock on Bull Shoals lake. The Jewel Bait Company Open marks the last opportunity for anglers to qualify for the 2015 Championship on Stockton Lake in September. “This is a double appearance points event.” Webb Outdoors

Read more…

We will be having Registration on Friday from 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm at the Hillbilly Bowl in Kimberling City for all that would like to register prior to the tournament. This is not mandatory and you can still register at the ramp on Saturday morning. Also, with the BFL and other tournaments taking off

Read more…

We will not have an official Lodging location for the Central Elite Pro on Bull Shoals next month. Here are a few lodging options for our anglers:     Bull Mountain Resort 1-800-530-5647 Cabins and cottages, approximately 2 miles from Bull Shoals Boat Dock, plenty of parking.      Lighthouse Point Resort 870-445-4424 Kitchenette Rooms,

Read more…

Webb Outdoors is proud to announce that The Cabins at Stockton Lake have been named the official lodging facility for the 2015 Elite Tournament at Stockton Lake April  11 & 12. “This is one of the nicest facilities we stay at through out the year.” CPAA Owner Mike Webb Said. “Great luxury cabins, plenty of parking and

Read more…

Preregistration for those who want to will be at the hillbilly bowl this Friday from 4-6 pm. We will keep an eye on the roads and let you know if there will be a takeoff delay Saturday. but with the highs in the mid to upper 50s this weekend were fishing.

Due to inclement weather the Central Pro Circuit tournament scheduled for March 1, 2015 has been rescheduled to June 6, 2015 out of Mill Creek boat ramp on Table Rock Lake. “The weather has thrown us another curve ball for this weekend and with the safety of our anglers in mind we are moving the

Read more…

Central Pro Tournament for March 1, 2015 is cancelled and will be rescheduled: “I just heard back from the local weather stations. My question was how will the roads be Sunday morning for out event. They said the roads will not be clear because of frozen precipitation during the night and would not recommend travel

Read more…

With ice forecast for Friday and Saturday morning and single digit wind chills on Sunday. We have decided to mover our Pro Series Event from February 21 to Sunday March 1st. The Team event is cancelled for now. All entries and deposits will be transferred to the new date. The Long range forecast calls for

Read more…

It’s our policy in regards to postponing tournaments due to weather that the decision will be made on the Wednesday before the event. We would also try to announce a tentative new date. If this does happen your entry will be moved to the rescheduled date unless you contact us to move it to a

Read more…