How do I pay my Entry Fee?
Entry fees can be paid
- On line when you fill out your online entry form
- By check at the ramp or mailed to our office
- By credit / debit card by calling our office or at the ramp
- Cash at the ramp
Does my deposit hold my Take Off spot?
- Yes, your deposit will hold your take off spot
When do I have to pay my balance?
- Balance must be paid before take off.
- You can pay at the ramp the morning of the tournament.
- Before the day of the tournament by calling our office
Do I have to have proof of $100,000 in liability insurance?
- Yes, you will not be allowed to fish without proof of insurance.
How can I provide proof of insurance?
- Fax a copy of your insurance to our office (417) 485-5644
- Email a copy to: email@example.com
- Take of picture and text it to 417-425-7513
- Bring a photo copy to the tournament take off
What if I have other questions?
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org