Webb Outdoors Circuit

2020 Webb Outdoors Elite Circuit

It’s our policy in regards to postponing tournaments due to weather that the decision will be made on the Wednesday before the event.
We would also try to announce a tentative new date. If this does happen your entry will be moved to the rescheduled date unless you contact us to move it to a different event or you would like a refund. Our first priority is your safety.